Hilton Head Summer Kids Camp: It’s The Best and Space is Limited!
Our Hilton Head Summer Camp for Kids Brings the Best Kids Camp Hilton Head has ever experienced…Sign-up now for our fun, action & activity-packed 3rd Annual Hilton Head Summer Kids Camp!
The success of past two year’s of Move & Motion’s Kid’s Cirque and Gymnastics Programs has lead us into Year Three of our fun-unique-experienced-activity-packed Summer Camp for Kids!
Get Ready for Our THIRD Smash-Hit Year of Summer Camp for Kids !!!
All camp sessions are supervised by experienced adult teachers and our concern is not only about kids having fun, but also that they are safe, healthy, involved and positively inspired.
Here are the dates:
- Week 1: June 10-June 14 Flip Into Summer
- Week 2: June 17-June 21 Rockstar
- Week 3: June 24-June 28 Circus Under The Big Top
- Week 4: July 1-3 Party in The USA
- Week 5: July 8-July 12 Splish Splash
- Week 6: July 15-July 19 Sports Camp
- Week 7: July 22-July 26 SuperHero
- Week 8: July 29- August 2 Circus Under The Big Top
- Week 9: August 5 – August 9 Fun & Fitness
- Week 10: August 12 – August 16 Olympic Games
Here are the details – all prices are per week:
- DAILY FULL-DAY CAMP Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm (BONUS! Includes 4;30 Gymnastics Class!)
One-child $200 (2nd child in family $190) 2-kids $390/(3rd child in family $175) all 3-kids are $565
- DAILY HALF-DAY CAMP Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm …
One-child $150 (2nd child in family $145) 2-kids $295/(3rd child in family $130) all 3-kids are $425
- The Week of July 4th (July1,2,3 only) will be: Per Child for Full-Day $130 / Per Child for Half-Day $190 … July 4th week: Deposit for Each Full-Day Child is $50 / Deposit for each Half-Day Child is $25
- Early Drop-Off is available at 8:30 am for $15. additional per week
- SAVE BIG! ALL 10 WEEKS Full Payment of just $1,250
- MORE SAVINGS! 15% Off for more than 4 weeks of camp
Deposits: (No Refunds)
- $100/per child, for each full-day week
- $50/per child, for each half-day week
- Registration starts IMMEDIATELY and is ongoing, but space is limited
- Deposit of $100/per child, is required for the full session or anything over one-week
- Deposit of $50/per child, is required for a single one-week session
Some other notable information:
- Drop-in rate is $15 per hour
- The multiple-child (family Discount) rate pertains to children from the same immediate family
- Must bring lunch every day
- NO carry-over from week-to-week, All camp is sold Mon-Fri with NO carry overs to following week & NO “make-goods”.
There will Also Be Surprises & Special Guest Teachers!!
Here’s Just a sample of the activities (No Boring Allowed!)
- Circus Arts – trapeze, aerial silk ribbons & more
- Gymnastics – 30 ft. inflatable tumble track, backhand springs and much more
- Summer Performance Company
- Water Wars
- Cool Crafts
- Kid Dance Classes
- + SURPRISES and SPECIAL Guest Stars and MUCH MORE!!!
Questions? Call 843-681-6683 or use this form:
My daughter started two weeks ago and it's all she talks about. She loves it and all of the staff are very patient and welcoming!!!
— Tania Owen, Hilton Head Island
Can't wait to bring the little ones back
— Christy Baroni
Best and most versatile studio in Hilton Head!
— Nicole Lynn Ensing, Hilton Head Island
It's awesome! She is so excited about all the new stuff she is learning. It's like something just clicked and she is learning fast. It's really fun to watch! You guys are incredible.
— Michelle & Nic Braden, Hilton Head Island, SC
Wonderful Place, Great performances!, Highly recommend to all with kids 4-18 who Love to move and have lots of energy and love to have fun...Wish I were of in that age group.
— Ryan Wilkie, Hilton Head Island
Mia says "thanks for the great party" at Move and Motion!
Suzette Michaud Springer, Meredith, and Co.-thank you so much for the great summer you and the staff at Move and Motion have been giving my girls! They love it being there and have learned so much! xoxo
— Tricia Sabourin Campbell
I practice static trapeze in the UK and was pleasantly surprised that it is also possible to practice this on Hilton Head Island. I contacted the owner Suzette who was absolutely lovely and made me work really really hard for one hour. Suzette is well practiced in many aerial arts (trapeze, silks, hoop) but also yoga and a wide range of fitness. Thoroughly recommended!
— rotterdam0892, Bath, United Kingdom
I love move and motion dance! All five fingers!
— Eden James, Hilton Head SC
Coach Suzette has the perfect balance of discipline, control and fun. Thank you!
— Mardy Burleson
Coach Suzette is absolutely great with kids. So patient and encourages them to do their best. My 4 year old always asks if "today" is gymnastics day!
— Lisa Nicole Baiata McGrath, Hilton Head Island, SC
Move and Motion is Wonderful If you have a child or young teen This would be great if they have any interest in yoga or Gymnastic From a former national Gymnast.
— Terry Sunderland, Hilton Head
We are so in love with Baby and Me class! Thank you! :) Emma had a blast today! 2 hr nap! :) yay
— Kelly Caron, Hilton Head
Could not be more perfect scheduling!
— Melissa Koch, Hilton Head
Love working out w/the ribbons at Move & Motion!!
— Rebecca Rabun Goodrich, Hilton Head Island, SC
Move and Motion Rocks!Move and Motion
— Billy Howe, Hilton Head Island
is rated 5.3/5 based on 15 reviews.