- The Awesome 2013 Performance Schedule is being created as we speak!
- It will include competitions, as well as over a dozen of the community’s largest events – something the crowds have come to love and expect! Thank you to our talented performers and skilled coaches!!!
Move and Motion’s Performance Company, “Commotion”, is an exciting part of what we do here at our studios.
Move and Motion’s Commotion is divided into different age groups with common goals.
The Performance Company offers consistent training under our skilled staff and regular guest celebrity teachers – ranging from current Cirque du Soleil performers to professional ballet dancers and many more!
- You will train and practice multiple times every week
- Study under diverse, experienced teachers
- Incorporate the positive discipline of the team experience
- Learn different current & popular dance routines and choreography, from Hip Hop to Lyrical Ballet
- Work towards regular performances at major community events
- We are now entering into official competitions
Performance Company News!
“STARBOUND” was our first teen dance competition & it took place in June in Myrtle Beach. Congratulation to all of our students!
Some of our dancers were captured by “Dance Moms” TV cameras during the competition. We will let you know when it airs!
Be a Part of the Performance Company – Stop By, Call or Contact Us Today!
In the last year we have also performed at events that have included:
- Westin Hilton Head, Formal Aerial Acts Winter 2012
- Bluffton Christmas Parade
- Hawthorne Inn Retirement Community Special Performances
- Coastal Clean Water Festival
- Oyster Festival Performance
- Sea Pines Country Club, Country Line Dancing Troupe Summer 2012
- Earth Day at Shelter Cove Park
- Sea Pines Country Club, Formal Aerial Acts Spring 2012
- Relay For Life 2012
- Hilton Head St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Pedal For Kids
- KidFest at The Sand Box
Our Move and Motion Adult Performance Company also performed to overwhelming crowd reaction while doing Aerial Ribbons musical sequences at a formal dinner event at the Sea Pines Country Club recently.
Be a Part of Move and Motion Commotion! Male or Female, Young or Old – We Have a Place For You!